Here are the steps in signing up your swimmer(s):
1) Log into your account
2) Click on "Swim Meets" at the top of the homepage
3) Scroll down to Time Trials or the Dual Meet your would like to sign your swimmer up for
4) Click the green "Meet Entry" button. There you will see a list of your swimmer(s)
5) Click the green "Edit" button
6) Use the drop-down box to select whether your swimmer is "Attending this meet" or "Not attending this meet"
7) If you choose that they will be attending the meet, then a list of age-appropriate events will populate. Check the box next to the events you would like for them to compete in. For Time Trials, you can choose all of their age-group individual events. For the Dual Meets, you can choose no more than 3 individual events and 2 relays
8) There will be another box that shows up asking if your swimmer will be available to swim in relays. Choose your answer in the drop down box
9) Click the "Save" button
You must log into your Swimtopia account and commit your swimmer to the meet by Wednesday of each week. Please select your swimmers 3 events. The computer will generate times for the first 2 relays and the 3rd relay will be at the coaches discretion. Sign up to volunteer for the meet. If your swimmer cannot attend a meet, please let the team know ASAP.