(For Ages 15 to 18 only)
- This program provides a valuable learning environment for both the older and the younger swimmers. They will be assisting the Head Coach during practices.
- Swimmer must be on the team and in the 15-18 age group to take part of the program.
- Registration is required at the normal fee
- Swimmer will meet with the Head Coach and sign up for 15+ hours they would like to work.
- $150 will be refunded to each mentoring swimmer upon completion of at least 15 hours of volunteer work following verification by the Head Coach (you MUST complete 15 hours, no exceptions).
- If the Head Coach is not satisfied with your performance (i.e. if you spend time talking with friends or sitting around), you will need to make up the hours.
- The Head Coach and swimmers must sign off on all hours worked, or the refund will not be given.
- If the swimmer does not compete or participate in the program, and you have other swimmers on the team, you will receive the discounted price at the end of the season.
Simple formatted text